Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Looking Back!





Since I am a little late getting started, I am going to go back and highlight the past two months of Calton's life! I will then highlight each month as he grows, as well as some of our family activities and adventures!

These have by far been the most rewarding, happiest, and purposeful three months in my life.
Nobody can ever prepare you for the love that you will have for your own child. From the moment I saw him in the operating room, I was overwhelmed with emotion. I could not believe that he had been growing inside of me for all of those months - and that he was ours forever, God willing! It didn't even seem real. It honestly felt like a dream. I instantly felt the strongest bond and love, unlike any other. The love a mother has for her child is a love unmatched. I thank God every day for giving us such a wonderful blessing.




No comments:

Post a Comment